Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Iced Pumpkin Cookies: A Bite of Autumn


If you happen to reside somewhere cold right now, I'd just like to say that I am extremely envious of you. We're well into October here in San Diego, and I'm having a difficult time getting into the autumn mindset with how hot it's been. Well, if the weather won't cooperate, then I'll just have to try a little harder on my part to really settle into this season, right?

Eating food with pumpkin is just something you need to do during this time of year (if you're allergic; I'm terribly sorry), so as soon as I came across this recipe for iced pumpkin cookies, I knew I had to make them - and make them fast.


I have to admit, I had a little too much fun icing those cookies. I felt like a wizard, flailing my wand (fork) around, casting spells while spurts of magic (icing) rained down. Really, it was very liberating. The cookies tasted like there was a bit of magic in them, too. Yes, folks, they were amazing, and made me forget about the 93°F weather outside, and you should definitely give this recipe a go.

Stay merry!

♡ Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment